Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Battle of the Titans

This is a tough one. Michael Savage and Rush Limbaugh are two of the greatest spokesmen for The Cause. So when Michael called out Rush the other day on his show I didn't know what to think. He said, "Limbaugh has turned out to be the biggest phony of all of them, all of them. Amongst all of them, he is the biggest fraud. Rush Limbaugh is a fraud. When he was accused of the drug usage, I supported him. But that man is a one-way street. It's all about him. He's in it for nobody but himself." Maybe Michael is just mad that Rush is now the Chief Head of the Republican Party and didn't appoint him as Assistant Head. I don't know. Can't we all just get along?

UPDATE: On today's show Rush quit as "Titular Head of the Republican Party". I'm not sure what that is. I guess we'll have to pick another one but I'd rather get a Regular Head to replace him since a Titular one don't seem quite right to me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You mean windbag? That's your name freak lover, isn't it?