Monday, May 18, 2009

The Cheeto of Jesus


If there's anything that proves the all mighty power of God it's finding Him in your favorite snack food. I have to admit I love Cheetos. They go good with a beer or three. So when I heard that a woman in Texas found a Cheeto in the spittin' image of the Lord Himself I just had to shout out Hallelujah! and post about it here. According to the story it turns out that a Missouri woman and a Houston man have also found Him in the last few months or so. I think this is a sign that the Lord is going to return in the near future. At least I hope so. And I sure hope they have beer and Cheetos in Heaven when I get there. I imagine there will be whole rivers of beer and mountains of Cheetos. There won't be any damn tax on them neither.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks more like Herbert from Family Guy. Just put a paper clip walker under those hands and it is a dead ringer.

Taxpayer in Crystal Lake said...

I think it's a sign that the lord likes Cheeto's. And who doesn't? PTL!

Eustace P.Winbagg III said...

Billy if you don't see Jesus there then you ain't saved. Because only He or his Mom can do miracles like that. Of course us Christians don't need to see Him in Cheetos to believe. He just does that to piss off the Atheists.

stella said...

Did she do the christian thing by putting on ebay?

Sue R. said...

I think it looks like Celine Dion.

Eustace P.Winbagg III said...

I just better not find a Canadian in my Cheetos, Sue. Because someone would be getting a real nasty letter from me if I do.

The Only Gay in the Village said...

You're all wrong. It looks like Susan Hayward singing "I'll Plant My Own Tree" in Valley of the Dolls.

Eustace P.Winbagg III said...

Some of these posters need a severe prayin' for.

Existential Funk said...

The term atheism simply means anti-theism. So you too are an atheist about every other religion, including every other "version" of christianity that disagrees with you.