Thursday, May 21, 2009

They'll take my gun from my cold dead hands



Us Patriot Americans know that there is nothing more sacred in our Constitution than the 2nd Amendment. We could afford to lose a few of the others like the ones about taxes and maybe that one about women voting because they tend to vote for the liberal side of things but the 2nd Amendment is one we need to protect our other freedoms because the government might let UN troops come in and march us off to the re-education camps otherwise. And if there's one thing I don't need any more of it's education. I graduated 183rd in my class from Elgin High and that's enough. Now every day I read in the news about another case where someone uses his 2nd Amendment rights to preserve our Freedom. Take this story I read about today:

A 26-year-old Phoenix man accidentally killed himself early Sunday while explaining gun safety to two Sierra Vista residents. Samuel Benally Jr. was at an apartment on West Tacoma Street when he said guns should be kept unloaded because people could point them at their heads. Benally then demonstrated by putting his own 9mm Ruger, which he believed to be unloaded, to his head and fired it.

This fine young man sure went the distance to help teach other Americans about gun safety, didn't he? Now that's a Patriot. I'll bet that was a real learning experience for those other two. And also what this story proves is that everyone should have guns for protection and the common good. If someone else was there with a gun he could have stopped this guy with a gun from shooting himself. That's why I'm for Concealed Carry in Illinois even though the Lieberals are against it. Because you never know when you'll need one and I say Be Prepared like this guy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so why not start your own gun safety class and use this guys course? gee just a thought bet your brains look pretty sweet splattered on the pink walls.