Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Slap Happy for God

So today I read about some Saudi Arabian judge who says its ok to slap a wife who spends too much of your money. Now you folks know that I'm no fan of Muslinity but I can see the judge's point on this one. Because our real Christian Bible also talks about uppity women. Ephesians 5:22 says Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body. Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so the wives to their own husbands in every thing. Also women are supposed to keep their mouths shut in church as Corinthians 14:13 says Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but to be under obedience, as also saith the law. And Timothy 2:12 says I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. And then he goes on to talk about how it was all Eves fault Adam ate that apple. If that's not a slapping offense I don't know what is. We don't have it in our Bible but the Catholics have Ecclesiasticus 25:19 No wickedness comes anywhere near the wickedness of a woman. Sin began with a woman and thanks to her we all must die. I could go on because there's more stuff in there about women but you get my drift. God told us to keep our women in line. He said it and He means it. So men if you have a sassy woman it's ok to do what you need to do to keep her in line. Unless maybe she's bigger than you in which case I don't know what to tell you.

6 comments:

Polar Bears Are Free said...

Your disgusting!

Eustace P.Winbagg III said...

You think I'm hot don't you Polar Bear?

Polar Bear Lover said...

If by "hot" you mean sexist, homophobic and racist, then "yes", I do. Ugh.

Eustace P.Winbagg III said...

I knew it.

pixnlil said...

Just found your blog - love it! Sorry for speaking up, I'll take my slap-down now.

Hedonist Freak said...

I guess Adam missed all that reading in the Bible. It's man's fault we all must die. He was too weak and didn't obey God's only rule. Man also didn't realize his roll as head of household, blame him. Oh well go figure God allowed man to make his own choice and look what man got us into. Good thing God gave us a way out through Jesus.