Friday, May 15, 2009

Teenage Border Patrol

I have this idea for a TV show about a group of Explorer Scouts who are secretly a crack team of Border Patrol agents for the DHS. They're led by a guy named A. J. Lowenthal who's kind of like Charlie in Charlie's Angels except with teens. Every week they would get an assignment to hunt down pesky Illegals trying to sneak into our country or catch drug cartel lookouts tending their marijuana fields or deal with terrorist bus hijackings. A.J. would say things like “This is about being a true-blooded American guy and girl” and the kids would get to say things like “I like shooting guns. I like the sound they make. It gets me excited.” It could be like The Mod Squad only better. They'd have professional training like they did. Officers would give them advice like "“Put the perp on his face and put a knee in his back, I guarantee that he’ll shut up.” It would be inspirational to the kids out there and us adults too. And on a very special Teenage Border Patrol one of the officers would be caught sexually molesting the teens. That would be a good chance to teach about stranger danger. Because that's what it would be all about. Teaching kids about the future and their future in the Dept. of Homeland Security, and let's face it, there probably won't be too many other job opportunities out there for them any time soon. If you're a TV exec email me about my idea. I know it sounds a little implausible but I think we can sell it.

No comments: