Monday, May 18, 2009

I'm No Monkey


















I've always said that Science is just a lieberal conspiracy to try and make us Christian Conservatives look stupid and along comes another example. These eggheads are claiming that they've found some fossil that shows some "transitional link" in human evolution, whatever that means. They've named it Darwinius masillae after their hero Darwin who started all this nonsense. All I know is if we came from monkeys why are there still monkeys? Answer me that smart guys. I run rings around you logically. At least some of the folks commenting on the story figure out what a bunch of bull it is. Masterpuzzles says, "God created the world. I'd much rather believe that than a big rock existing from forever (who put it there) that exploded and made perfectly round objects that orbit in perfection. Give me a break and give God the glory." Well said. Someone named Vbeach says, "The atheists and agnostics are running rampant. I dug up a bone in my backyard today and Monday I'm taking to my neighborhood forensic lab. I'll bet it's at least 48 million years old." Good point. Warrottjr says, "I am afraid I will have to sign in with the Creationists. Sorry if that requires you to believe in Original Sin and Salvation through Our Lord Jesus Christ! There is no purpose to evolution. The purpose of Creation is to glorify God." So true. Norman says, "Man God sure is leading you buffoons on a goose chase isn't he? Ha. Confounding the wise. I'll say." Yep these scientists think they're so smart.
Anyhow, I'm just not buying it. If you think that picture up there looks anything like me you're crazy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This lovely creature couldn't be anything like you, it's probably way more attractive and definitely way more intelligent.

you obviously you think you are smart but really you are just a plain sad and bitter little man.

Anonymous said...

This is almost certainly satire. No one could be this out of touch.