Sunday, May 17, 2009

Satan Comes to Notre Dame

Today was a sad day in South Bend, Indiana, even more so than usual. Satan came to deliver a speech to the kids at Notre Dame. Now I know that it's a Catholic school, so it's not a real Christian one like Liberty University or Bob Jones, but still they shouldn't have let Satan in. Satan's a great talker but if you really want to know what he's saying you have to play a tape of whatever he was saying backwards. Because he gives himself away like that. I don't know why. You'd think he'd figure all that out but if you don't believe me watch the video below. If you play today's Satan speech backwards you'll hear stuff like "I love killing babies and feeding them to my dog Bo" and "bring in my UN troops" and "pass gay marriage so it will hurt small business". So if you hear any of Satan's speech today on the news don't listen. Or at least watch it on Fox News.

5 comments:

John 3:16 said...

Amen, Eustace. How would all the baby killers feel if their mothers had aborted them?

Unknown said...

maybe you can find the real satan in destiny-url.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

You're a rednecked, racist, religious fanatic. You're the scary one here.

Anonymous said...

The fact that people with views like this exist in the same world as me utterly sickens me.

Anonymous said...

If you actually believe this, you need psychiatric help... You're clearly damaged.