Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I'm Back From Lieberal Taxachusetts













Me and Elrod went to Boston, Taxachusetts over the weekend to see where the first Teabaggers started out. Ordinarily I wouldn't want to go there because they let the Homosexualists get married there and because of the Kennedy's but we figured it would be ok just this once. We went to Bunker Hill, where I bought a hat that says "Don't Tread On Me" with a snake on it. I feel like a real Patriot wearing it, even if it does say on the inside that it's made in Cambodia. It's what's on the outside that counts. We also saw a bunch of famous dead people like Paul Revere who was the leader of the Raiders I think. After we checked out all the Patriot places we just sort of wandered around. I had some clam chowder at one place that was pretty good. But I learnt later on that the clams were from somewhere else on account of there being a Red Tide in the ocean around there right now. You've got to wonder if it was North Koreans or some such that did that. Also I had something called Calamari which turned out to be Italian for a squid which was fried. I never ate a squid before. Of course if you fry something I'm liable to eat it. Eustacia accidentally fried one of my socks once and I ate most of it before she told me. Almost anything is good fried. Anyhow people there seem ok even if they are severely taxed and stuck with Lieberals running everything. The women are real feisty like I like them. We got to see a real catfight outside the subway one day. They was pulling each others hair and screaming at each other and their men couldn't break it up. I don't think either one was a Kennedy but there's a lot of them so who knows. So me and Elrod are back now and feeling even more Patriotic than ever.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So did you two redneck dumbasses get married when you were in Boston? Hardy har har.

Elrod Klempschmidt said...

Hey, Anonymous, that's not funny. Eustace and I are NOT homos. We just like to spend a lot of time together, that's all.

Eustace P.Winbagg III said...

You are in for a long serious prayin' for, Anonymous. God and me don't joke about that kind of stuff. And Elrod is right. We're just drinkin' buddies and no other kind. I don't always remember what I did after I've had a few but I'm pretty sure I never did nothing like that. I think Jesus would of rebuked me if I had. Or at least Elrod's wife Elvira would of. You don't want to mess with her any more than you'd want to mess with Jesus. She's meaner than a pole cat.

stella said...

Glad you returned in one piece. I'm sure you can wash the ghey out.

Eustace P.Winbagg III said...

You can't wash it out, Stella, you need to pray it out. You could try washing in the Blood of the Lamb I guess but then you get dogs following you which is almost as bad as the gays following you.

Anonymous said...

Are you serious you redneck. Ever heard of the sexual act of Teabagging??